Friday, September 30, 2011

Maybelline Baby Lips - Smoothing Cherry

Guess what?! Something wonderful happened today! I got a replacement Maybelline Baby Lips lipbalm in Anti-oxident Berry (replacing the one that went through the washing machine!) annnddddd....
a cherry one too! I am so happy right now.

My lovely mother bought it for me because she was so sick of hearing my whining. Thankyou mother!

Of course, I have already written a review on my berry one (if you haven't read it, click here) so I won't go into details, but I must mention that I love it so much and give it 10 out of 10!

Moving on to the cherry one...
It was a little bit disappointing, because I loved my other two so much, and this one wasn't as good. Saying that, it was still so worth it, just not AMAZING.

The smell is no where near as good as the others, in fact, I don't think it smells at all like cherry. It's this really weird smell, that isn't pleasant but not awful either. It is as equally as moisturising as the others, it's just the smell that isn't very nice.

The colours aren't as good either, in my opinion. The green and peach colours don't look nearly as effective as the purple and orange and the pink and blue. Oh well...

I'm going to give this one 9 out of 10 (a mark taken off for the smell!)
*One thing crossed off of my wishlist (already!!!), how exciting!


My Baby lips lipbalms all together! The Cherry one is actually greener,
and looks very different to the Berry one.

Order: Berry, Cherry, Orange


9 comments:

  1. i havent ever seen these i dont think xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! I thought the whole world knew about these! Well, they are so worth getting...get it in the berry or orange flavour though
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, you just sold me on these lip balms, and like Lauren, I've never seen or heard of these before.

    Oh and why do you say your parents have a bad taste in names. Just curious. You don't like your name Candice? It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you so much...I'm new to the whole blog award thing, so I don't know what I have to do, but I am so thankful and appreciative.
    xCandice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's a shocking name but thank you anyway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so excited when I got this lip balm but I find that I hate the way it tastes that I have to rub it off. Do you find that too or maybe I just got a faulty one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't find that it had a taste but as mentioned, the smell wasn't amazing. I haven't found any of the baby lips balms to have a taste, but the others smell lovely.
    I think you might have received a faulty one :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you please do a post about the difference between smoothing cherry and cherry velvet. can you also do a post on relieving menthol and the new pink glow baby lips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your request, I have so many lip balms on the go at the moment, but I am planning to pick up the new Glow Baby lips, so keep an eye out! There are so many other awesome reviews on other blogs too :)
      x

      Delete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...