Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Loreal Paris Lipgloss - 6 hr colourstay, Tempting Pink

I tried to make the sparkles show up, but you
know how it is!  Never looks as good in
a photo!
I think this lipgloss should be renamed...
Yes, if you've read my other post, "Very Pink," you would be aware that I am not the best at naming beauty products, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway!

Loreal Paris Lipgloss - 6 hour colourstay in Tempting Pink should be called 'Sparkle Party' or 'Disco ball lips' or 'A thick coating of insane bling for your lips!' Alright, I'll stop for your sake (you shouldn't have to put up with my dodgy naming skills!).

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that this lipgloss is the craziest, sparkliest lipgloss I have ever come across and should have a warning sign plastered all over it, to prevent innocent people from accidentally wearing to formal events (*cough cough*). Yep, I may or may not have done that!


It is a lovely pink colour - not that you notice because you are blinded by blinking lights (otherwise known as sparkles!). It's smooth on the lips and long lasting. I wouldn't call it all that moisturising, actually it feels drying, but it's not too bad.

A very fun lipgloss, but I would recommend wearing it to parties, not important meetings...

I would give this product 7 out of 10.



*Thankyou Nivedita for your comment (I couldn't figure out how to reply back using a comment!) I have added photos to all of my older posts, and will continue doing so from now on! Thanks for the advice!  

1 comment:

  1. Awww, thank you do much dear. Your posts are so much fun to read and I'm so enjoying them!! I'll go through all the posts again (to see the photos) :)
    Yeah, even I don't like too much of shimmers in my makeup, in any makeup for that matter

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...