Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ulta 3 Nail Polish - Watermelon


I've posted a review on Ulta 3 Nail Polish before,but I recently bought a new colour so I thought I may as well do another.

I got the colour 'Watermelon'  after much consideration (the lady at the counter was completely sick of me digging around for the right colour) and I am very pleased with my choice.

Like the colour 'Plum Violet' it's lovely and bright and goes on beautifully. It's one of those colours that is good for more than one season - I would wear it during Summer, Autumn or Spring.

It only needs one coat, but for the best look I apply two.

I don't think it's correctly named - it's a peachy, pinky, orangey kind of colour, not at all the colour of a watermelon!

A good indication of the colour - thankyou camera!

I give this product 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...