Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sorry!

Right, I know this blog may look a little different to when you last visited.
Since I'm new to blogger, I haven't really found out about all the rules, but I expect there's some unwritten rule that you are never to change your blog appearance. Yes, well, I suppose I have just gone and broken that rule. And I'm still not happy with how my blog looks. Agh!

Well, since I only have two followers (shout out to you!) I am going to cross my fingers that they don't mind too much.

Sorry guys!

Hopefully I don't end up changing it yet AGAIN! Still not happy....

1 comment:

  1. hahahahah! I'm actually liking this new template! It's fun. and hey, thanks for adding photos to your posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...