Monday, September 19, 2011

Yes to Carrots Lip balms

Sometimes I feel that the English language does not have enough words to show how I feel. I put it down to the fact that I am a person whose emotions are extreme, I either love it or I hate it. Well, that's not entirely true, but you get what I mean. Anyway, to say I love these lipbalms is the understatement of the century. I adore them.

I bought four 'Yes to Carrots Lipbalms' on special for $1.50 and I absolutely love them all. I bought them in the flavours Citrus, Berry, Melon and Carrot. They are all wonderful.

In order from my favourite to least favourite, is Berry, Melon, Citrus and Carrot.

'So why are they so good?' you are probably asking. Well, where do I begin.

First of all, they all smell truly amazing...except for the carrot one. That one smells horrible. I hate to say it, but it is not pleasant at all. The texture is not too thick, not too thin, and my it feels lovely on your lips. It give your lips a lovely shine, not as good as lipgloss of course, but good for a lipbalm I think. They do help in repairing cracked lips, and prevent them from cracking further. The one problem that I did have, was the citrus one was very grainy. I get the feeling that I may have just had a bit of bad luck and picked out the dodgy one, but who knows.

For all of you who worry about organic ingredients, I am proud to say these are 95% organic! As promised on the packing, they hydrate, condition and smooth. Oh, did I mention that they are not tested on animals either? Everybody wins!

I heard there were other products besides lipbalms in the 'Yes to Carrots' brand. I will definitely be looking out for them!

I give this product 9 out of 10 (I unfortunately had to take one off for the smell of the carrot one and the grainy texture of the citrus one)

6 comments:

  1. These look good. You got so many balms!! And well, I'm guilty of the same crime too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think most of us have something we just can't get enough of...it's balms and body sprays for me!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo i love carrot anything :) especially what you can put on your face i want to get this now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on a quest to find some more products in the range, since I loved them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post is great! im from Aus to! where did you buy these if i may ask?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou, I bought them from one of the common chemists, but I can't remember which one it was for the life of me! My best guess is Chemmart, but I have seen them at priceline too. The only problem is that I have seen them selling for between 7 and 10 dollars! I'm glad I got them for $1.50!

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...