Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Revlon Line Stylist eyeliner Bronze gleam

 My Mum got this in some makeup package somewhere, and she didn't want it so she sent it over to me.

I'm not the most experienced person when it comes to eyeliner so I don't really have much to compare it to, however I'm pretty sure this eyeliner is no good.

First of all, I had no trouble drawing on my hand, but when it came to my eyes, no matter how hard I pressed or how tight I pulled my skin back, it just wouldn't draw a line. Apart from the annoying factor, it was just really painful!

It was a great bronze, sparkly kind of colour that really complimented my green eyes, however I just couldn't get it to work for me. I tried over and over again, but no amount of time and effort could get it to work.

It was incredibly thin which was good because it meant you could draw a thin line (at least, on the back your hand, anyway!) It meant that you could layer it if you wanted a thicker line, and it was more precise.

It was very dry and hard, but I did like the way it twisted up. If only it worked I think it would have been perfect!

Unfortunately I am going to have to give this product 1 out of 10. So frustrating...

2 comments:

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...