Sunday, September 11, 2011

Avon Naturals - Strawberry and Cream

 
Ahhh, strawberries and cream. Yum! Yes, whilst this may not be one of the 'top of the line,' most popular, 'coolest' of lipbalms, it is fairly good.

It smells like strawberries and cream (what a surprise!) and has a similar taste. It can feel a little greasy at times and may take a while to 'sink in', but it's not too bad. It's not too thick and is easily applied. It has no tint or colour to it and is good for purely moisture purposes.

I've been using this lipbalm for a long time now, and I'm pretty pleased with it, especially considering the price.

The packaging isn't all that appealing, but I suppose it doesn't matter all that much.

It's a good product...I might have to look out for more in the 'Avon Naturals' range!

I give this product 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...