Friday, February 28, 2014

Mini Haul: Jewellery, Op Shop Bargains and Nail Polish


























Here's a little haul for the month of February.

Gold leafy necklace - $15 from Colette
9 earring pack - $15 down to $7.50 but purchased as part of 3 for $10 deal from Equip
Lacey necklace - $15 down to $5 but part of 3 for $10 deal from Equip
Lacey bracelet - $17 down to $8.50 but part of 3 for $10 deal from Equip
Essie polish - $13 but purchase for $8 with a voucher
Heart rings - $3 down from $9.95
Op shop Target flats (Brand New) - $3
Op Wildfire Shop heels - $5
Op Shop Minkpink dress - $9
Op Shop Grey Supre Cardigan - $4

































8 comments:

  1. Love that dress and shoes! And cute jewellery finds! I love those pack of earrings that are so affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheri! Jewellery is so cheap these days, especially because there always seems to be some kind of amazing sale! x

      Delete
  2. Cutest shoes! I love a bargain!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoesssss! Every op shop I enter is smelly and.. trashy, let's be honest. You're so good at finding gems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you :) Oh my gosh I hate those Op-shops that are all stinky and gross. Nope, I go to nice ones and find all sorts of awesome things, although sometimes it can take a couple of different ones before you actually find something worth purchasing. x

      Delete
  4. love, love, LOVE the look of those necklaces! The combination of that dress and necklace was great! :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I picked them up because I had nothing like it and they've both been getting a lot of use! x

      Delete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...