Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday to-do list

My Christmas holidays are coming up and I'm so excited! There are so many things that I have been putting off doing because I have been too busy, and soon I shall be able to catch up on them all as I will have so much time to relax and enjoy life!

I really want to try out marble nail art. I just saw this for the first time the other day on a blog, and I was amazed! I expected it to be something really complicated that would take hours and hours and lots of special, expensive products, but I watched a couple of youtube videos and you only need a cup of water and a stirring stick! How good is that! I hope that when I give it a go I'll find it easy...I think it looks so fun! I'd love to know if you have done it before and if you have any tips or tricks on how to do it!

I also want to try out some more eye makeup looks because I haven't done any of that on my blog (except, of course, when I tried the ladybird look, and what a disaster that was!) I've been inspired by everyone elses EOTD looks!

I also want to try out some new hairstyles as I am so bored with my current ones. I hope to post some pictures on them (that is, if I actually come up with something good!)

Last but definitely not least, I really want to go shopping! I'm hoping that after Christmas when they have all the sales that I might be able to get some beauty bargains! I have a huge wishlist about ten pages long (okay, maybe not that much but it's pretty close!) of all these wonderful beauty products. It include matte nail polish, loads of lipsticks and lush and body shop products!

What are you guys planning on doing over Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...