I don't know all that much when it comes to beauty - sure, I know a bit here and there, but there are so many more people who live and breathe beauty that would just make me look like a 3 year old in a science lab - stupid!
So despite the fact that (unfortunately) this post will be small, I am going to list some of the beauty tips and tricks that I have learnt over the years. Here goes!
1) Always, always, always, always take off your makeup before going to bed
2) Drink lots of water because it is what makes your skin glow
3) Sunscreen is to be worn every single day, without fail
4) White eyeliner on the inner corners of your eyes brightens them up
5) Moisturised lips are super important when it comes to lipstick and lip gloss
6) Ice on a pimple can reduce redness and swelling
7) A makeup-free day once in a while is magic
8) Mascara only looks good when done properly - no clumps!
9) Moisturiser is an amazing product, but get the right type for your skin or it can cause oh so many problems
10) The key to the most beautiful skin is to have a good skincare regime - cleanser, toner and moisturiser
11) When in doubt go simple with the makeup - natural or classic looks are guaranteed to look better
12) Less is more - no one likes a caked on look
13) Don't be afraid to try new things out (just do it in the safety of your own home where you can't get embarrassed!)
14) Second day hair is best for complicated up-dos. It's gritty and easier to grip, and it doesn't slip and slide out
15) There is a time and a place for every makeup look - a sexy smoky eye does not necessarily go well for a job interview at a conservative place!
16) Makeup should always compliment an outfit
17) Makeup should always enhance natural beauty, not cover it up
18) Be careful when using blush - the clown look is not popular in today's fashion
19) Either have the eyes or the lips as a focus, it's hard to do up both and still look good
20) Chipped nails don't look all that amazing
21) Get your beauty sleep!
22) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
Well, I think that is all for my beauty tips! Anyone who has some more, feel free to add them in the comments section!
Post a Comment
Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!