Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Apologies and upcoming posts

You know how I was having trouble getting my blog title onto my banner? Well, as you may have noticed, I managed to fix it! Wonderful, yes, but I learnt how to do it just as I had sent Aly from 7 things beauty an email asking her to create a blog banner for me.
You see, I saw a post on her blog about how she was making banners for people for free and since I was having so much trouble with mine, I thought I would flick her an email. Next thing I know, my friend who is an ICT expert has gotten back to me about how to fix a blog banner.

So, thankyou Aly and sorry I didn't end up using it! Check out Aly's beauty blog!

Now I'm done with the apologies, I'll mention a couple of upcoming posts. I've been thinking about possibly writing a list, every Monday, of posts that you can expect to see later on in the week. Would that be something you guys would like or do you prefer surprises? I think I personally like a bit of both.

Anyway, this week I will post a couple of reviews - hopefully one about Girlfriend magazine's December issue beauty section (there's a new beauty expert sitting in the makeup chair!) and one on Natio's mascara. I'm also hoping I can squeeze in a lip product review too, because I just love my lip products. Unfortunately I won't be posting as often as I have been as life is getting a little crazy, but I'm still going to make sure that I post at least 3-4 times a week. Nothing worse than a blogger who blogs only once a month!

Look out for my upcoming posts!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for putting up this post. Again, I just wish you would have know before I spent such a long time on it. But, no big deal.

    Thanks for the post and again- dont feel bad about it ;0

    -aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I am so sorry.
    Thanks,
    xCandice

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...