Thursday, November 3, 2011

A bit of a change...

Hello!

You may or may not have noticed that this blog has changed a little since you last saw it! I felt as though the layout I had was a little bit childish and messy, but I liked the background, so I modified it a little and I think the layout and design I have now I much more professional and a lot easier to read.

The only problem? My blog title. As you can see the 'YouReview' part isn't actually on the picture, but I don't know how to shift it across. It is rather frustrating. The little description also comes off of the picture.

I am going to continue trying to fix it because I don't like it at all, but I do like the updated layout. What do you think? I also tried to remove the blue tinge to the background, but failed in doing so.

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...