Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ulta3 Nail polish - Plum Violet and Metal

I was expecting this nail polish to be the worst it could be (it was soooo cheap) so when it glided over my nail, dried in no time and has the perfect shine, I nearly fell off my chair in disbelief.


There are SO many colours to choose from - I bought the 'plum violet' colour because it looked so pretty, and the 'metal' colour because I needed it for a play I was performing in. The Plum Violet definitely went on better, but I think this is because it didn't have sparkles in it like the metal one.

I put 2-3 coats on for both of them, but they could have only had one if you were in a rush. The smell wasn't great, but then again, what nail polish does smell nice?!

They don't chip too easily, but as soon as they do the rest of the polish follows pretty quickly.

I was really impressed with these nail polishes (mainly Plum Violet because I don't really like the colour of 'metal' ) so I give it 8 out of 10)
 
One coat, without flash
 
One coat, with flash

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...