Sunday, August 21, 2011

Palmolive - Detangler Fashion Girl, Rose Petals

 I have very long hair - in fact, when it's wet I can sit on it! So you can probably guess how much of a problem my hair can be. It is quite thick so whilst it does tangle, it's not too bad, but I still like to have some detangler on hand, especially when I am at the beach.

I wasn't expecting much from this product, but I was really pleased with it. It smells really good (like Rose Petals, hence the name) which is good when I have been at the beach and my hair is all gross and full of salt. The only time I don't like it smelling like that is when I have just washed my hair and it clashes with the smell of my shampoo.
I usually use this before I go to bed, and when I wake up in the morning my hair is smooth and silky and smells gorgeous. I don't even have to reapply it in the morning, I can brush my hair without coming across any tough knots.

The packaging is quite childish, and you would expect a girl of about five to use it, but I can definitely overlook that and focus on what it does for my hair.

I wouldn't recommend spraying it too close to the roots because it can make them a little oily, but I spray is all over the rest of my hair and it does a brilliant job. I give it 8 out of 10.

2 comments:

  1. I'm 13 and I've been using this since forever. It really works and I only need a few sprays. I have very long hair as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty good stuff, glad you like it too :)
      xx

      Delete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...