Monday, August 22, 2011

Impulse - New York

 Everyone has different tastes when it comes to scent, so I'll give you a rundown on what I love.

I am a huge fan of fruity/floral scents when it comes to perfume/body sprays. I really love the flirty, summery light scents that are fun and exciting. I really don't like the heavy woody, musky, incense type smells - I find they give me headaches. When I look for a body spray/perfume, I want it to be perfect for summer, smell like lollies and be something that reminds me of giggling with my friends down at the beach or at a party. I have always been loyal to Impulse body sprays, and over the years I have built up a pretty good collection. Let's just say that I am a little obsessed with the body sprays, and even though I wouldn't call myself a huge beauty lover, Impulse body sprays are the exception!

With a blend of 'apple, red fruits and jasmine notes' this was a body spray that I fell in love with. Okay, I was a little biased after I saw how brilliant it looked (the can looks like so much fun!) but the smell is truly amazing. I really love this Impulse. The only fault it has is that it doesn't seem to last long (however I am not one of those people who empties half a can each time they use it, so maybe I don't use enough).

To me it smells like: pineapple, citrus fruits, watermelon, apple , mixed lollies
I would wear it: to a summer party or BBQ
What kind of person would wear it: Someone fun loving, casual yet stylish, easy to get along with
Season and time to wear it: Summer during the day

I give this body spray 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...