Sunday, August 21, 2011

Clean and Clear - Oil Free Skin Balancing Moisturiser

My skin is not the best - it is oily one day, dry the next, prone to pimples and is just plain frustrating. This moisturiser fixes almost every one of my problems.

It does not matter whether my skin is oily or dry, because it magically fixes both of them. When I have dry skin it seems to absorb right into my skin, making it smooth and moisturised almost instantly. When I have oily skin it seems to take away the oil yet rather than dry my skin out, it keeps it perfectly balanced.

Some moisturisers don't seems to absorb into the skin, however this one is really good. At first it feels a bit heavy, but within a minute or two you can barely feel it, however you can definitely feel the difference that it has made to your skin.

It claims to prevent pimples, however because I use the cleanser and toner with the moisturiser, I'm not sure as to which of them are actually helping prevent my pimples. Let's just say that whichever one that is doing it is doing quite an impressive job.

This moisturiser is good for using whenever you need it, whether that is morning and night with your skin routine, or just any time throughout the day when your skin is feeling a bit dry. I give this product 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...