Saturday, August 20, 2011

Blistex - Strawberry Lip Balm

I didn't know much about Blistex lip balms, and I stumbled across it through a friend, which I am very glad about.

This lipbalm is great. It has a yummy strawberry smell that makes you just want to eat the whole thing. In fact, when you have it on your lips and you lick them, you realise that not only does it smell amazing, but it tastes great too. The only bad thing about this is that I spent so much time licking my lips that it didn't last long enough for me to see the results of it! I had to control myself to stop from licking my lips!

 It is almost colourless so it is great when you want a natural look. It does have a dry kind of feel to it at first, but I layered it up a bit which made it a little more moisturising (and didn't come off your lips as easily). If I stored it in a place that was a little cold, it got dry and waxy, so I would recommend avoiding making it cold.

It also has a SPF of 16 which is a plus. I would give this lipbalm a 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...