Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hamilton Everday Face Light Moisturising cream

I am not a big fan of foundation on young, beautiful skin - why cover up what is already perfect - so I really loved this tinted moisturising cream. With an SPF of 30+, it meant that I could just wear it by itself and not have to worry about sunscreen or moisturiser.

It is non greasy and has a matt finish. It is absolutely perfect for young, oily/pimple prone skin. It has no fragrances and does not irritate the skin. You can wear it everyday and because it is so lightweight, it feels as though you aren't wearing anything on your face. It is a brilliant alternative to makeup.

The only thing I can complain about, is that it doesn't really have the strongest tint to it, so it may as well not be tinted. For those who want colour with it, it probably won't suit you. When you squeeze the product out of the bottle it looks coloured, but when I rubbed it into my skin it disappeared (which is essentially what I wanted it to do).

I loved this product, and I'm going to stick with it for a long time. I give it 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...