Saturday, January 5, 2013

Best Summer Bargains - Target Beach Bag

Every now and again I stumble across a bargain that is just too good to resist. This beach bag from Target is something that I use for both a handbag (although it is a little too large and heavy for regular shopping trips!) and a beach bag because it can fit my towel, bathers and other items like sunscreen, sunnies and a good book! I love the red stripes but most of all the rope handles - I think it gives it a lovely beachy vibe.

I did purchase this about two years ago which does mean that my memory is a little fuzzy, but I do believe this cost me $20 and it is really sturdy and good quality and has lasted me countless tough beachy trips subject to wet towels, leaking sunscreen and general wear and tear from being dragged up the dunes.

That's my summer bargain for the day, and a really good one at that! I'm very pleased with it.





 
 

6 comments:

  1. love your blog! Followed! would love a follow back
    handpickedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    happy new year! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice and the rope handles does give off a beachy feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following my blog, I am now following you back :) PS. cute bag!

    http://bella-vita-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...