Thursday, August 16, 2012

2 more blog awards!

I have been lucky enough to be granted two awards from Alia at Taking over the world a pair of shoes at a time, and from Ira at Ira's. These are the Liebster award and versatile blogger award respectively.

Each of the awards have set rules but since I have been blessed to receive these two awards before, I'm going to change them a little.

 Liebster Blog Award

Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
They must then answer the 11 questions given to them from the person who tagged them.
They must create 11 more questions for the people they tag.
They must then choose 11 more bloggers (I'm going to cheat and choose only three) who they then pass the tag onto.

So, 11 things about myself. This is hard because in the other awards I have listed things about myself too, but I will give it a shot.



1. I am left handed.
2. I always cry in sad movies.
3. Public speaking doesn't bother me.
4. When I'm alone I sing really loudly to the radio.
5. I do not own an umbrella and do not intend to buy one.
6. I really want to travel overseas to do some volunteer work.
7. When I have spare time my favourite things to do are read and write.
8. I try to appreciate the small things in life, like smiles, letters and compliments.
9. My favourite flowers are daffodils and gerberas and I own a small venus fly trap!
10. Four qualities I really admire are compassion, determination, love and understanding.
11. I often ask 'would you rather questions' and 'if this happened, how would you respond' questions.

Now to answer Alia's 11 questions:

1. Who's your favourite blogger. I'm sorry but that is an impossible question! Each blogger is different and each has a reason as to why I like them so much.
2. What are your favourite posts to read? My favourite posts to read are product reviews, NOTD posts (mostly because I can't do any of them!) and 'top 5' posts.
3. If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go? Anywhere warm!
4. If you could go on a shopping spree with anybody, who would it be? All of my closest friends, what fun!
5. Hidden Talent? Sadly, I do not possess any hidden talents.
6. Favourite pair of shoes? My slippers/ugg boots.
7. Favourite clothing store? Cotton On.
8. Did you watch the hunger games? I certainly did, though the books were so much more enjoyable in my opinion.
9. What are you collecting? Well it's not that I am intending to do so, but I am slowly but surely developing my makeup collection. I also collect handwritten notes, letters and other important and sentimental documents.
10. Celebrity crush? Emma Watson and Florence Welch.
11. Favourite bag? This one in the picture to the right. So cheap and a no-name brand but has been with me for ages.

And lastly, the questions that I set are:

1. What is your favourite flower?
2. What is the best gift you have ever received?
3. If you could only ever wear one shade of lipstick, what would it be?
4. What was the last thing you ate?
5. Have you ever eaten anything adventurous?
6. Would you rather be stuck inside your house for a week with no contact with anyone else, or wear your pyjamas to work for a day?
7. Does travelling interest you? Is there anywhere you really want to go?
8. What inspired you to create a blog?
9. What is something that has surprised you about blogging?
10. What would you tell yourself from five years ago?
11. What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?

For the Liebster blog award I tag:
1. Tara
2. Alizzet
3. Emma


Next is the Versatile blogger award!
For this award you need to list seven things about yourself and then pass it on to some other bloggers who are then to do the same. Not overly complicated, but gosh it is difficult coming up with more facts! I decided to make them a list of my favourite things.

1. Food? Bread, Anything with sugar
2. Singer/Band? Florence and the Machine, Regina Spektor
3. Book? Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
4. Makeup item? Lipstick/Lip balm
5. Clothing item? Jeans/Denim Shorts
6. School subject? Science
7. Type of shoes? Flats

It was too hard to come up with more amazing bloggers, because you all deserve to be tagged!

Once again, thankyou to the lovely bloggers who nominated me for these awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...