Okay, I know I have been a bad blogger. Kayla from Kayheartsmakeup awarded me with this award on the 2nd of February, and I haven't made a post about it until now. I am so sorry Kayla, and I hope you understand that I really, really appreciate it. The reason that I haven't made this post is because a lot has been going on lately and everything has been a little out of control, but hopefully everything will calm down and get back on track.
Okay, onto the award.
There are three different aspects of the award that need to be addressed - thank whoever gave it to you, share seven random facts and then pass it on to seven other bloggers.
Right, seven random facts. I think I will make them all beauty related because I have shared seven random facts before when I received the "Tell me about yourself award."
1. The first beauty product I ever had was a strawberry lipbalm
2. The beauty product that I love but always forget/can't be bothered/don't have time to use is...blush
3. If I had to live off one beauty product for the rest of my life it would be a tinted moisturiser or tinted lipbalm
4. The product that surprised me the most was...the Avon colour trend fruit lip balms (and not at all in a good way!)
5. My all time favourite lipstick colour is...oh this is hard. Nude? No, light pink, no nude, no...
6. Eyeliner hates me.
7. The product that hasn't arrived in Australia that I am most desperate to try is the Revlon Lip butters.
So, there we have it.
Now for the dilemma. I am supposed to pass this on to seven other people...I always find that only two people take any notice, which is often because they have received a million other awards. In the spirit of Valentine's day, I think I will just shout out to all of you whose blogs I read and share the love with you all. I love coming home from a loooooong day, getting on the computer and catching up on all your posts, it is just awesome. So thankyou everyone!