Friday, October 7, 2011

NAK Biomarine complex - Diamond Polish

I got this product from a voucher in a magazine. I didn't really know what to expect from it, but I was never really sure what to do with it. It sat on my dressing table for about a year until I finally decided I was either going to use it or chuck it out. 

I looked into it a bit, and discovered that it was very good for taming crazy hair that just won't stay put.
I have a lot of trouble with the hair around my ears. From front on, it actually sticks out the side of my head and makes me look pretty ridiculous. This stuff smooths all the crazy hair down and keeps it there for a long time.
At first it feels weird and greasy, and when you put it on it goes all slick and wet but it dries pretty quickly and looks nice and smooth and not too slimy.

It claims to moisturise your hair as well, which would be nice if it did (I can't comment on this one because I can't tell any difference). It is Australian made and is not tested on animals and is good for all hair types.

It's not an amazing, brilliant product that has stunned me, but it is good for summer when your hair goes a little crazy and you can just slip it into your beach bag for when you go somewhere nice after a day at the beach.

It did make my hair feel so soft and lovely though. 

I would give this product 6 out of 10. 

Whoops, almost forgot to add the picture of the actual product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...