Thursday, October 6, 2011

Impulse - Tease (old version)

I found the old version of Impulse tease in the back corner of a two dollar shop. In case you don't know, I have a massive love for body sprays, so I just couldn't resist purchasing it.

I am not all that fond of the packaging on the version that I have, but I really love the smell. It's a sickly green colour with a flower shape filled with pink eyes on a blue background. Yep, it's not my favourite looking body spray, that's for sure!

I love the smell - it's fruity and delicious, and has a hint of a kind of beachy smell. It's very fresh. The scent itself is not described on the can, but I would call it a zesty, flirty kind of smell. It sort of has a bit of a pineapple kind of hint to it too.

The name kind of describes it, but I think they could have come up with something better.

I am interested to see whether the new version of it is the same scent, because the packaging is so much more tasteful.

What it smells like: Fruit, Pineapple, A bit like the beach (kind of), freshness
Where I would wear it: To a party or music festival
Who would wear it: Someone fresh with good ideas, bubbly, fun and exciting
Season and time to wear it: Spring during the day

I give this spray 8 out of 10.

1 comment:

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...