Monday, June 11, 2012

Priceline Bargains

Just letting any Australian girls know that Priceline is having some pretty good sales at the moment. They last until the 18th June, so if you are interested you can read the online catalogue here.

Maybelline is selling for 1/2 price, Revlon for 30% off (the lip butters are $15 instead of the usual $22!) and Australis has a heap of $3 products! The face-a-holic palette is $10 and the lip travel case is also $10 though some stores might not stock them. As far as I am aware, these are actually discontinued products, so if you're interested, be sure to check it out!

Rimmel London, Bourjois and Models prefer is 20% off, and select MaxFactor products are $9.99. I don't normally advertise these kinds of things, but I must say, those are some pretty awesome deals!

4 comments:

  1. I chose the wrong month to go on a spending ban haha! Thanks for sharing though :P I may have to break it just for this ;)
    And be sure to check out my latest giveaway on my page! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that's a shame! Maybe you could purchase some products but not open them until your spending ban is over :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to say I'm tempted by these offers (and I've already snapped up a few Australis things as well). The Maybelline 50% off is probably the best deal, wish it applied to the gel liners and concealers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry about not publishing your comment earlier - it was labelled as spam for some reason and therefore did not show up!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...