Friday, June 8, 2012

A little clean up

I have been so unbelievably busy lately, and unfortunately I will continue to be like that for the next three weeks. I hate to say it but my blog is going to suffer, though I am going to try my best and post as often as possible.

Due to my chaotic life lately, my makeup organisation was the last thing on my mind and it managed to get a little out of control. I spent last weekend cleaning it up a little. It is by no means perfect, and I am not 100% happy with it, but it is better than it was before!


I cannot stand the colour of this - the orange is awful, but until I find
a white one, this will have to do!

My temporary brush holder

And this is how it looks now after a little bit of cleaning up...





This was really easy to do and looks so much better than that old mug

I'm still not completely happy with how my makeup is stored, there is still a whole heap shoved away somewhere...(beware, it's disgraceful!)



But what can you do...


2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Mine is to the point now where I can't find half of my makeup brushes :( Guess it's time to clean soon!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be! You never know, you might find something exciting you had forgotten about.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...