I loved coming up with my list of happy things! Hope it makes you happy too!
1. Receiving hand written letters at the end of a long day. Instant mood lifter!
2. Walking in the rain with an umbrella over your head and a long button up coat...almost makes winter tolerable, don't you think?!
3. Opening up the freezer to find a brand spanking new tub of ice-cream...how did that get there?!
4. Having exactly the right amount of change in your pocket to purchase what you are going to buy
5. Eating home baked bread. Enough said.
6. Thinking you had completely forgotten something only to find it in your pocket.
7. Red balloons...and red frogs...and red apples
8. Bare feet in the grass
9. Products on sale
10. A newly made bed
I tag/pass this on to:
Thanks love! I'm a red frog fan too. Allens lollies are the best ever.ReplyDelete
Red frogs are the best, good old Allens!ReplyDelete
thank you! :) xxReplyDelete
Thanks for the nomination Candice :) That feeling of using up all your coins to purchase an item is so satisfying! :) Handwritten letters are such a rarity these days, reminds me of this comic: http://stateofindie.bandzoogle.com/files/mail_vs_email.pngReplyDelete
It really is so satisfying...hard written letters are actually amazing, but as you mentioned, occur so rarely. Such a shame...ReplyDelete
congrat's on getting the award!ReplyDelete
Tagged you in the get to know me tag:
I recently did a tag so I will save this one for when things get a bit quiet!
Products on sale definitely makes me happy. ;) So does icecream! Thank you for the nomination :) xxReplyDelete
No problem, glad you got a bit of happiness out of my list!ReplyDelete