Of course everything is relative - I have a lot of lipsticks compared to other people, but when you take a look at some other collections of bloggers and youtubers (is that a word?) it doesn't even make up 1/100th of their collection.
Anyway, back to the point.
I am so pathetic when it comes to bold makeup looks. Neutrals are who I am. Needless to say, I don't have any really unusual colours (like purple) or any dark colours (they just are not my thing!). Pinks are the way to go. I have been wanting a good red, but of course I can't justify paying for one because I know I'll never wear it. I don't go out anywhere remotely formal very often either, so a red lipstick would just be of no use to me.
I tried sorting my lipsticks into pinks, nudes and red/oranges but it didn't really work out like that. It's obvious I tend to gravitate to a particular colour.
|Same swatches, different lighting|
Lipsticks Left to right:
1. Savvy by DB Jumbo Lip Crayon - Rose
2. Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick - Soft Coral
3. BYS Lipstick - Coral Kiss
4. Savvy by DB lipstick - Rose Dew
5. Loreal Paris Made for me Lip Blush- Blush In Nude
6. Face of Australia lipstick - Lychee Crush
7. BYS Lipstick - Champagne Rain
8. Essence lipstick - In the Nude
9. Maybelline Moisture Extreme lipstick - Metallic Mauve
10. Loreal Paris Made for me Intense lipstick - Pink Fever
11. Savvy by DB lipstick - Pretty Pink
12. BA Lipstick - Carnation
13. BYS lipstick - Sassy Salmon
14. Essence lipstick - All about Cupcake
But to be honest, I love them all.
I keep buying more or less the same lipstick colours over and over again as well. Lychee Crush always stands out to me, such a pretty pinkish nude :)ReplyDelete
Lychee Crush is gorgeous!ReplyDelete