Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Savvy blush - Rose


I love this photo, it just looks so professional!
As mentioned in my '$3 Makeup - I'm in heaven!' post, I bought a whole heap of Savvy products. I bought the blush because I don't really have all that many blushes and I was interested in trying out a new one.

Let me tell you, this blush is VERY pigmented. I swirled my brush around in it, not really paying all that much attention. I ended up with a stripe of bright pink blush. A trip to the bathroom was required!

I really love the colour of this blush. I wasn't too sure about it after I had bought it and I was fiddling with the packaging, trying to open it. I was worried that it was going to be much too dark, however it was really lovely.

It is quite a bit darker than my BYS blushes, so it's nice that I can wear blush in several different shades. It allows me to have a couple of different 'looks' to play around with. I personally think that this Savvy blush is the colour that would be made if both the BYS blushes were combined together!

Though it isn't a loose powder, as soon as you swirl your brush around in it it goes crumbly. It leads to mess all over the pan. It doesn't bother me all that much, but I wouldn't want to take it in my bag or anything because I think it would end up everywhere.

The lasting time is pretty good. It lasts about five hours and then it kind of has a little hint of colour, but it is incredibly subtle.

I know that this blush is going to last for a very long time as you only need a tiny bit each time you apply it. Saying that, I'm not sure if some will be lost due to its crumbly nature.

I really like this blush and I am so glad that I bought it. I give this product 7 out of 10. I haven't worn this too many times, so I may change my opinion later on, but right at this point in time, I really quite like it.

Another professional(ish) looking photo - cool!

It's kind of a cross between all of the BYS blushes.



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE cheap makeup! Good to know that the blush is good. I'm always looking at the Savy stand in priceline contemplating their products.

    Take a look at my latest diy post. I'd love to know your thoughts.

    http://sophlife.blogspot.com

    Xox Soph

    ReplyDelete
  2. SadeeStyle - I am quite impressed, it is a lovely colour!

    Soph - Cheap makeup is brilliant! I would recommed giving the Savvy products a shot, especially as they are so cheap at the moment. I love their Diamond shine lipglosses (I've done a review on one).

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...