I'm usually a pretty good judge of what to buy and what not to buy but there is now one product that has me truly stumped.
Lush Bubblegum lip scrub.
On one hand, I have heard the most amazing reviews in the world, and on the other hand I have heard the worst. I think this is one of those products that you either love or hate. Good for the lovers, bad for the deciders (like me) who are totally stumped.
I decided to make a list of the pros and cons. It got me nowhere.
- It smells like happiness in a jar
- It comes in the most adorable jar
- Hello?! It's lip related!
- It contains sugar (one automatic reason to run to the shop and buy it)
- I haven't any lip scrubs
- It's from Lush and I don't have anything from Lush
- It's ten dollars
- There isn't that much
- It is just sugar and oil
- It isn't a product I have really needed until I saw it
But it's gorgeous and calling my name. But it's a bit epensive for oil and sugar. I am literally so torn, it is unbelievable. I know that if I attempt to make it myself either it won't work, or it will taste awful (I know, how can sugar taste awful, you ask - trut me, I'm sure I could stuff up like that!)
|A little concerning that when talking on the phone, rather than doodling stars and hearts|
this is what I end up drawing...hmmmm!