Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I am currently at the beach eating chocolate and flicking through magazines, which is what Christmas is all about for me.

I think everyone associates different things with Christmas, but the first things that come to mind for me are the beach, summer weather, holidays, magazines, chocolate, and gold eyeshadow.

Anyway, I hope you are all having a lovely time doing all the wonderful things that you associate with Christmas. Fingers crossed that you get some of the goodies you have been hoping for, but most of all I hope you have a fun, relaxing time with family and friends!

Everyone loves presents!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, hope you had a lovely day and are enjoying boxing day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I hope you enjoyed the holidays too!
      xx

      Delete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...