- Maybelline superstay foundation
- Face of Australia Concealer
- Maybelline Dream Lumi touch concealer
- Maybelline Dream matte powder
- Face of Australia tinted moisturiser
- Garnier BB cream
- Hamilton Everyday face light moisturising cream
- Formula 10.0.6 Face the day tinted moisturiser
- BYS liquid foundation
- Rimmel London Recover Anti-Fatigue Concealer
- Face of Australia Pressed powder
- Savvy by DB loose powder
- Physicians formula pearls of perfection
- Innoxa liquid makeup foundation\
So I guess when you look at it like that, it might seem a little crazy to have put them all in together, but the fact is, for the foundations and concealers I only had three to choose from, and all the tinted moisturisers aren't that great anyway, so I wouldn't have wanted to put them in a top three.
Anyway, getting onto the actual top 3 for this week!
1. Face of Australia concealer - Neutral
I really like this concealer and have been using it consistently for weeks. It is perfect for covering pimples, but it is also suitable for under the eyes too, which I think is pretty good for a stick concealer. It feels weightless and does an effective job. I am impressed!
2. Maybelline Superstay 24 hour foundation
This is a really impressive foundation, but the only problem that I have with it is if you have dry skin it really clings to it and accentuates it - and if you have any flaky skin, then don't even bother! I love this foundation but as my skin has become a little dry, I'm really struggling to make it work.
3. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer
I think this is a pretty well known product, and for good reason - it is wonderful. As it is also highlighting, I use it under my eyes as it conceals the bags whilst also drawing light to my eyes. Perfect!
Close but not close enough...
For the close but not close enough award this week it must go to my Maybelline dream matte powder. This is another popular product, and once again it deserves its popularity because it is very good. The reason it didn't make it into my top 3 is because, well...it's so boring! I'm not all that interested in powders to be honest!