I have been awarded the versatile blogger award! Michelle from Grace and Glitter (a blogging newbie but incredibly good one at that) passed this on to me which was lovely of her.
I am to share seven facts about myself then pass this on to five other bloggers. I had trouble finding seven more facts (I think this is the fourth award I have received so that equals a lot of facts!) but here they are:
1. I have never ever had a spray tan - I am happy with my pale self. (Okay, okay, the real reason is that I have only ever seen spray tans go wrong on other people. I am not a fan of the oompa loompa look! Being pale doesn't actually bother me that much either.)
2. I could waste (well, it wouldn't be wasting, would it) a whole day just watching beauty youtube videos and reading beauty blogs if I was given the chance.
3. My most neglected beauty product is highlighter/illuminator. I love the stuff but rarely wear it.
4. I never wear eyeshadow primer. Eyeshadow just sticks to my eyes like glue, and I am crossing my fingers that it doesn't change any time soon.
5. The biggest beauty crime I have ever committed is...probably untamed eyebrows. Yeah...it was a little out of control there for a while!
6. I have never straightened my hair (it's dead straight)
7. I almost never buy products full price - with Priceline around you can guarantee there will be a sale within a month or two.
So that was my seven facts, now I must pass this award onto five bloggers. I really tried hard to pass this on but I read so many blogs I just cannot pick! Keep writing the awesome posts you guys all write because I love reading them, and hopefully it makes you happy!
Congrats on your award - very well deserved. I've never had a fake tan either, they look so disastrous at times that I dread turning orange.ReplyDelete
Ha, I could so waste an entire day cruising blogs. In fact I plan to spend ANZAC Day reading online and going through Cracked.com's archives while eating cookie dough :)ReplyDelete
Rachael - Thanks Rachael. Fake tans can go awfully wrong.ReplyDelete
Michaela - That sounds just amazing! What more could one want with a computer and cookie dough?!
This award is definitely well deserved ^__^ReplyDelete
I hardly buy cosmetics full price in Australia either - it's a rip off compared to the price points in other countries! xx
Thankyou Michelle, I really appreciate that you thought of me to give the award to. It means a lot to know that other people like my blog and what I write about. I completely agree with the pricing, it's ridiculous in Australia but what can you do...ReplyDelete