So, let's get cracking.
1. What is your favourite beauty product that you have?
Just one, is that a joke?! I can't pick just one makeup product (I have approximately five favourites in the lip section alone!) so I will pick my Savvy brush set - I would be lost without it!
2. What was the hardest product to get your hands on?
Believe it or not, the hardest product to get (that I own) was my Lush lipscrub. There is only one Lush store close to (or reasonably close to) where I live, and I never ever go near it so it took me ages to actually getting around to driving there and purchasing it.
3. What are your favourite clothing brands?
That's tough - probably Cotton on, ICE, Factorie, Occasionally Supre is good for the basics like white T-shirts and, well, that's about it! I also get a lot of awesome clothes from Op-shops. Valleygirl is nice, Sportgirl and Dotti are good too but often you can buy similar pieces of clothing from Cotton On for a fraction of the price.
4. What is one product that you can't go without?
Lipbalm, I die without lipbalm.
5. Are you a nail polish fan and what is your favourite colour right now?
I do enjoy a bit of nail polish, but I wouldn't say it's my favourite of all things. My favourite colour at the moment is a discontinued polish (suprise, suprise!) by Innoxa called Hot Chilli! It's gorgeous and so shiny!!
6. What best describes your makeup looks most?
Definitely neutral and natural. I love the simple brown/taupe eyeshadows, a touch of bronzer, flawless skin and a bit of pink lipstick. Ahhhh
7. What's your best beauty tip that's worked for you?
Use makeup to accentuate your favourite features, not cover up supposed 'flaws.' Keep it simple and natural - the aim is to make YOU look gorgeous, not look like you are wearing stacks of makeup.
8. Are you a drugstore or high end person?
Drugstore, most definitely, purely because it is affordable. I can guarantee I would love high end though, if only I could justify spending 50-70 bucks on a lipstick or 100 dollars on an eyeshadow palette...
My Savvy lipgloss. It's the perfect consistency, and even better - it's three dollars. I think you can get good drugstore lipsticks too.
10. What's your favourite perfume? *I changed this question so I hope that is okay
I absolutely love my Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume, it's so good!
11. What's your favourite hairstyle right now?
Long and loose waves/slight curls
I tag anyone who wants to do it! I would love to read your responses.