Well, while flipping through one of my now 168 magazines (mostly made up of the Australian magazines 'Girlfriend' and 'Dolly') I was inspired to do a challenge. Yes, a challenge.
I called it the 'Magazine Makeover.'
For ten days I am going to take a beauty tip/rule/idea out of a magazine. The rules of the challenge are as follows:
1) Every day I must try something new, or something that I haven't done within the last 6 months.
2) I must get a new tip out of a new magazine every day - I cannot get a tip out of the same magazine for two days.
3) I must take a photo of the front cover of the magazine and the page that the tip was on
4) I must take a photo of my attempt unless it doesn't even slightly resemble the magazine.
5) At the end of the day I must state whether I enjoyed following the tip, whether it was hard/easy to do, whether I would do it again and whether or not it was successful overall.
6) At the end of the challenge I must state which ones were my favourite and whether I would do any of them again.
I hope you guys enjoy this!
|A small section of my extensive collection|