2) I would have to keep my Innoxa foundation in Sandstone, because to be honest, it is amazing. I never used to wear foundation, but when I found this super light foundation that covered and evened out skin tone, I fell in love. I will admit that I haven't tried that many foundations in my time, but this is the best one that I have come across.
3) My Covergirl Lash blast water resistant mascara would also be something I would repurchase. It doesn't clump, it really is water resistant and it creates the most beautiful, long, lovely lashes. Ahhhh....
5) The lipstick I would repurchase is the Loreal lipstick in the shade Pink Fever. If you read the review I wrote, I will never need to explain why I love it ever again! It's just perfect.
|Pretty in Pink|
7) My Savvy by DB lip gloss in Pink Diamond I would repurchase. Every girl needs a bit of gloss, and this gloss is just gorgeous. Silky, glossy and smells lovely. Perfect!
8) Maybelline Baby lips in Antioxidant Berry. So cheap. So wonderful.
9) The eyeshadow I would repurchase would be my Maybelline Eyeshadow palette in Autumn Spirit. It has four colours that are so wearable, and I wear them ALL the time.
10) The last product I would repurchase is my Rimmel London Anti-fatigue concealer, because sometimes, well, you need a little extra coverage!
Oh that was so hard. I didn't get to include any of my Rimmel London 60 second polishes, or my new BYS Sassy Salmon lipstick, or my other Savvy lipgloss.That was near impossible, that tag!