I was tagged by the lovely Dawn over at See It, Love It, Swatch It to do a very interesting tag, The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag. When I first read Dawn's post, I knew it was something that I had to do - it describes me rather well!
1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do.
I never ever use a toner, simply just cleansing and moisturising instead. Despite this, I think I own about 5 toners. I also rarely use an eye primer (I have been getting better with face primers though!) because I have no trouble with creasing or making my eyeshadows last.
I will tell you what I am good at though - taking my makeup off before bed. I do that without fail, and I am so very proud of that!
What?! You're meant to wash your makeup brushes?!
Just kidding, I'm not that bad but I am pretty hopeless. Does that bother me? No.
3. How long will you last with chipped polish?
It will be off by the end of the day, I can't stand chipped polish.
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a new beauty product?
To be really honest, I have so many products at this stage that if I run out of one (which hasn't happened in the makeup sector yet, only skincare) I have another that is able to replace it already in my collection.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I would have to say my worst beauty habit is collecting so many products that I will never be able to get through completely. It doesn't help that I'm not actually allowed to wear makeup to school (Not that I want to wear a whole lot, but a little bit every now and again would be fun to play with!) so I only get two days a week to go crazy!
6. Name something non beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
Studying for upcoming tests and writing snail-mail letters to a friend of mine. I love that we write letters to one another but it takes a lot of motivation to actually put pen to paper and start it!
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?
No way! I get ready well before I need to leave. I have this funny thing where I hate how my makeup looks straight after application, when it's all fresh and funny looking. I only start to like how it looks about half an hour after application, so I have to do my makeup early in order to wait until it looks nice before I leave!
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I've not ever undertaken a formal spending ban but I am pretty sure that I could do this fairly easily. The majority of purchases I make are because I have money burning a hole in my pocket, but in the scheme of things I actually don't buy that much. Usually I wait a couple of months, spend a whole heap, then wait another couple of months, so on so forth.
9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
It's okay but I don't really have the right kind of storage to make it all nice and pretty. I know where everything is and I am able to see it all displayed in front of me, so I guess that is good.
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
The longest time I have gone is one month, but I had one month's worth of posts already written so that posting continued regularly and you weren't able to notice.
This tag was so much fun to complete, so if you are interesting in doing it yourself, go for it!