I have an obsession with rings. I love them. Necklaces and bracelets and earrings are nice, but it is rings that take the cake for me. Back in February 2012 I posted my ring collection but of course it has since grown to accommodate for some beautiful rings that I wear all the time, and I thought I might show them to you!
I am a bit of a bargain hunter and I tend to only pick rings up when they are under about $5. Of course, the quality of the majority of the rings I own isn't that great but it doesn't bother me because I pay so little for them.
It is a bit of a pain when the rings tarnish because some of them were so lovely to begin with. It was interesting comparing the tarnished rings to the initial post when they were all shiny and beautiful - they look so different!
These are the 21 rings that I own:
Small Silver Rings
- Bow Ring - $3 from Target
- Striped Ring - $5 from Equip
- Heart Ring - $5 from Equip
- Purple Stone Ring - Family Gift
Tarnished (used to be pretty) rings
- Star ring - Family Gift
- White stripe ring - $5 (Part of Set) from Diva
- All rings on middle finger - $5 (Part of Set) from Diva
- Chunky ribbed ring - $3 from Diva
- Chunky Round ring - $0.50 from Diva
- Butterfly ring - Gift
- Stone ring - $2 from Diva
- Yellow ring - $0.50 from Market
- Brown ring - $3 from a charity
- Heart Ring - Gift
- Chunky leaf ring - $5 from Factorie
- Stone and leaf ring - $2 from Colette
- 3 Bands - $3 from Equip
- Pink Stone - $5 from Lovisa
So there are all my rings, my favourites are the ones down below but I do love them all!