|The Priceline Truck
|Look at my curly hair!
I was out shopping today and saw a giant pink truck parked outside, so of course I went to have a look. I paid a donation of $5 (all the money goes to charity) and I was given a bag full of freebies. I then walked in and I could choose whether I wanted to have my hair, makeup or nails done, or a massage or health check.
I chose to have my hair done and the lovely ladies spent about 45 minutes curling my long hair. If you have been reading my blog for a while you might know that curly hair is my dream, so as you can imagine this just topped off my day! Too bad it lasted about 5 hours and it was completely flat again.
I only opened my freebie bag when I got home and holy moly are there some good things in there!
Unfortunately Adelaide was the truck's last stop so you may have missed out. Thank you Priceline, I had an amazing time for only $5!
|All the freebies!
- Toni and Guy Nourish conditioner for damaged hair
- Schwarzkopf extra care hair repair liquid silk SOS repair treatment
- Dr Lewinn's firming eye cream
- Nivea Q10 Anti wrinkle Day cream
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Graceful
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry touch sunscreen lotion
- Neutrogena Hand Cream Original
- Neutrogena Naturals lip balm
- Swisse Hand Cream
- Cedel Dry Shampoo
- Colgate Optic White toothpaste
- Clean and Clear Morning Burst skin brightening facial cleanser
- Sukin Facial Moisturiser
- Nivea Q10 anti wrinkle Night cream
Beauty in a bottle also posted about this on her blog if you are interested.
|And all the samples!
|My hair immediately after being curled
|Look at all that makeup!
|The hair end of the truck
|Free magazines anyone?
|Entering the truck
|Welcome to the Priceline truck!
|Makeup and nails