I am not going to lie: there are many cool things about being a beauty blogger, and being lucky enough to win a giveaway is one of them.
I was reading a post the other day that someone had written, and the author expressed that she felt when people made a post about something they had won that it was arrogant and uncalled for, rude and disrespectful. I wish I could remember the blog (it wasn't one that I read regularly) but it made me re-think whether I was going to make this post or not. I personally love reading other people's posts about how lucky they have been to win something. I enjoy getting excited and celebrating with them, and every winnings post I have ever read hasn't been about rubbing it in people's faces but rather sharing the excitement and speaking about all the wonderful reviews to come, in addition to thanking the person who held the giveaway. Anyway, I hope that you know that I intend for this post to be just the same, sharing my excitement with you all!
I was blessed to win Lilit's giveaway from Makeup and Macaroons, held by Nuffnang. When the package arrived in the mail I was astounded.
Weighing just over 4kg I had no clue as to how much was actually in there! When I unwrapped the box and lifted the lid it was so very exciting!
Included in the prize was 20 Dove products - 8 from the men's range and 12 from the women's. There is an awesome selection of products from haircare to cleansers, deodorants and moisturisers. The products I was so lucky to receive are as follows:
- Men care Deep Clean Body and Face Bar
- Men care Clean Comfort antiperspirant roll on deodorant
- Men care Clean Comfort antiperspirant spray can deodorant
- Men care Clean Comfort Self-foaming facial cleanser
- Men care Clean Comfort Body and Face Wash
- Men care Daily Deep Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner (citrus)
- Men care Fresh Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner (menthol)
- Men care Deep Clean Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Pure Antiperspirant 48 hour protection spray can deodorant
- Extensive Repair treatment hair mask
- Face Care Essential Nutrients Protective Moisturising lotion
- Pure Antiperspirant 48 hour protection roll on deodorant
- Clinical protection antiperspirant deodorant fresh touch (cucumber and green tea scent)
- Triple Moisturising deeply nourishing body wash
- Hair therapy intense repair Shampoo
- Hair therapy intense repair Conditioner
- Summer glow nourishing lotion for fair to normal skin (gradual self tanning moisturiser)
- Purely pampering nourishing lotion with coconut milk and jasmine scent
- Cleanser and toner in one
- Beauty cream bar (soap)
The hamper has a total value of $120.76, and I can see why with all those products!
I am so looking forward to trying these all out (as well as my brother who promptly snapped up all the Men's products!). If there are any products you would like to see reviewed in particular, please let me know!