Saturday, February 23, 2013

Updated Jewellery Storage

I recently updated my Jewellery storage and thought I might show you!

I saw this photo tree at an Op-shop for $1 so I picked it up to make it into a Jewellery tree.

All I did was take the photos off and use it to hang my bracelets on. I love how it looks, and though it isn't as convenient as my previous storage, it is much prettier!

I still have my necklaces hanging on the cork board, though I did put some fabric underneath to make it look nicer.

I moved my rings into a lovely little star shaped bowl. 

I am really happy with my new jewellery storage...now I just have to wear some of the pieces!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...