Monday, December 7, 2015

Sleek Makeup & The Balm are now in Target!




























Listen up! You may not have heard the news - makeup brands Sleek and The Balm are now being stocked in some Australian Targets! I can't tell you which ones are stocking the brands however I do believe Targets from all Australian states and territories are.

I went in today and I think prices for both brands are between $15 and $50, with Sleek being slightly more affordable.

I picked up some Sleek products as the ones I wanted from The Balm weren't in stock, which I will be reviewing soon.



5 comments:

  1. OMG I had no idea, sleek wow that is awesome! Might have to keep an eye on my local Target then ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's terribly exciting, since this is a brand I've heard so much about but never dreamed of getting my hands on! x

      Delete
  2. We have a tiny little Target in a nearby town that stocks nothing, and a larger one 100km away but it's cosmetic displays are always empty or dirty! I look forward to finding a display one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I totally know how you feel about the empty and dirty displays. People who use all the products when there is a dedicated tester drive me crazy. I hope you can find a good display! x

      Delete

Questions? Opinions? Feel free to comment as I love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...