1. You have to get rid of all your foundation and only keep one high end and one drugstore. Which do you keep?
The problem with this question was that I don't exactly have a whole heap of high end foundations. I have an Arbonne tinted moisturiser which I would consider high end because it costs $50 but it's really not that amazing. I also have a Bliv foundation which isn't quite as expensive at $32, but once again I'm not terribly impressed by it. The last possible contender for a high end foundation would be my Catalina Geo skin cover which I adore as an incredibly pigmented concealer but not at all as a foundation. Basically I can't answer that question for the high end part but it would easily be my Maybelline Superstay foundation for the drugstore choice.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
Ahhhh! I'm ashamed to admit that I hardly point it out to my friends and family, it's just one of those things I feel really uncomfortable doing. There is absolutely no way I would do that in a job interview, I would simply pretend I haven't noticed it!
3. You're not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick. Which do you go for?
Either my Essence lipstick in All about Cupcake, Revlon lip butter in Berry Smoothie or MAC lipstick in Creme Cup.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years; How would you do your hair and make up differently?
Well I'm still in my teenage years and trying not to make too many beauty mistakes that I'll regret but there have been a couple of things in the past that I cringe about. I used to wear my super long hair in a low, slick ponytail at the very nape of my neck that was really awkward and unflattering. I don't know what I was thinking! In terms of makeup, when I first learnt how to use liquid and gel eyeliner I would have a really thick and uneven line that just looked ridiculous! I was still practicing and hadn't quite managed to master the technique yet.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott cut but they hear you wrong and give you a pixie hair cut. Do you A. Smile, say thank you, leave and call your Mum crying hysterically, B. Cry in the chair and things get awkward or C. Complain to the Manager and demand a refund.
Definitely B! My hair is about ten cm short of being able to sit on it so a pixie cut sounds like the most terrifying thing I have ever heard of. I know I would get really teary if my hair was to be cut off like that and I don't think I would be able to hold it all together or demand a refund, so definitely just sitting in the chair and crying would be my response!
6. Your friend surprises you with a four day city beauty and you have one hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your make up bag?
Well doesn't that just sound lovely? I've mentioned this before but I'm not really a palette kind of girl, in fact I have very few eye palettes at all and they generally don't appeal to me (excluding the original Naked palette of course!). I would probably have to go with the Australis Paparazzi Perfect eyeshadow palette for this one because it has a nice selection of neutrals to work with.
7. Your house had been robbed (don't worry, everyone is safe) and your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
I haven't really got anything that couldn't easily be replaced but I would hate to lost my MAC lipstick in Creme cup simply because it was a gift from a fellow blogger and I have such lovely thoughts associated with it. It makes me so happy whenever I use it and is a lovely piece that makes me appreciate blogging!
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you A. Just pretend you haven't noticed B. Ask them to repurchase it or C. Secretly do the same to something of theirs?
I think it would be a little bit of a mix of A and B. If it was a more expensive or treasured item I would probably make a bit of a joke about it being a little different to what I remembered when I lent it to them, but wouldn't directly ask them to repurchase it. I certainly wouldn't do it back to them because that achieves nothing!
Thanks for tagging me Sophie, this was a really fun tag to do!