Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Questions from the Natural Confectionery Company
1. What's the number 1 most played song of yours of all time?
Well, according to my iPod it is 'Breath of Life' by Florence and the Machine although that may have something to do with the fact that I accidentally left it playing on repeat for an entire weekend when I went away...my next most played song is 'Heavy in your arms' by Florence and the Machine...followed by 'Sweet Nothing' by Florence and the Machine, so I guess it's not really a surprise.
2. What are you saving for right now?
I'm not exactly saving for anything, but if I was to splurge on something it would be the Urban Decay Naked Palette or MAC lipsticks and eyeshadows.
3. Broccoli: Love, hate or ambivalent?
LOVE! I love Broccoli so much!
4. If you could be any singer or musician who would it be?
Florence Welch, because she is just incredible in every way.
5. What's your special talent?
Oh my gosh I hate this question...I'm a quick reader...is speed reading a talent?
6. What's your favourite playground equipment?
Without a doubt, the swing.
7. What was your favourite toy as a kid?
I had a little plastic motorbike that you moved with your feet that I loved to sit on and drive around the place!
8. What was the last music concert you went to?
Probably the Big Day Out in 2012, although I wouldn't really call that a concert!
9. What is your favourite sport to watch?
AFL footy, especially if I'm actually there at the game!
10. Who would you like to be related to?
Emma Watson - she is so intelligent and beautiful and can you imagine the life stories she would have to tell! My goodness!
12. What is your favourite holiday destination?
Anywhere where it is stinking hot and there are books to read and fruit to eat!
13. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Well let's be honest here, most certainly their clothes, although I usually only take real notice of clothes that are a little more 'out there'...standard clothes I'll just see and then dismiss as unimportant.
14. What song do you secretly love to listen to?
A song called 'Be What you want' by Robin Loxley and Oliver Jackson. Why in secret? I first heard it on an advert and fell in love with it. My Dad and brother despise the song so I literally have to listen to it in secret or else they will be yelling at me to "turn that horrible song off!"
I had a lot of fun answering these questions imprinted upon the wrappers...feel free to purchase your own lollies and make a Q&A post if you like too, I would love to read your answers!